Sports Therapy in ALLCARE is Brooklyn's finest
No matter what kind of athlete you are, from a weekend jogger to a professional athlete, our sports therapy is something you’d want to explore. The particular techniques in sports medicine and massage are based on your choice of sport and the focused areas of the body that are stressed and overused due to aggressive and repetitive movements. ALLCARE Physical Therapy has been providing athletes of Brooklyn sports therapy treatments for over 20 years now.
Why Choose ALLCARE PT For Your Sports Medicine?
- Thorough examination and evaluation using advanced clinical reasoning.
- Innovative, evidence-based physical therapy for our experts
- Physical therapists who are specifically trained in advanced diagnostic testing
- Get leading-edge pain relief technology which is not easily accessible at other PT offices
- Direct access to PT without needing a doctor’s referral.
What Sports Injuries and Pains Do We Treat?
The most common sports injuries are sprains and strains. When ligaments are stretched past their limits, they can tear or become deformed. Strains or pulled muscles are injuries to tendons or muscle fibers which secure the muscle to the bone. Here are some of the common sports injuries we treat:
What To Expect from ALLCARE Sports Physical Therapy in New York
Need an appointment? Fill in the form below.
Allcare Physical Therapy
1213 Avenue P, Brooklyn, NY
|Monday||8:30 AM–7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM–7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM–7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM–7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM–12:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:30 AM–1:30 PM|